Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Static
This textbook introduces and explains the basic concepts on which statics is based utilizing real engineering examples. The authors emphasize the learning process by showing a real problem, analyzing it, simplifying it, and developing a way to solve it. This feature teaches students intuitive thinking in solving real engineering problems using the fundamentals of Newton’s laws.
This book also:
· Stresses representation of physical reality in ways that allow students to solve problems and obtain meaningful results
· Emphasizes identification of important features of the structure that should be included in a model and which features may be omitted
· Facilitates students' understanding and mastery of the "flow of thinking" practiced by professional engineers
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.